Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday fun!

On November 2 Jon's dad, Eric had a birthday and then on the 4th Jon turned twenty three! I made his very favorite, Scallops! It was my first time making them so I was a little scared that they wouldn't turn out right.Despite my awesome cooking skills even Jon said" you're not gonna make me sick are you?" He regretted his words later because he talked about them for a few days. Over the weekend we got together as a family and celebrated at Cheesecake Factory. Man they have some awesome pasta! The chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake was to die for as well! We will also be taking a trip to Sea World before the month is done as well-Thanks for the tix Katy!! sorry no pics we need to buy a new usb cord to hook up to the computer

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun!!
    I've added your blog link to my list:
    http://atomicwebkatzdiner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete