Tuesday, September 3, 2013


Hello lovelies!

its been quite some time.... but who cares where I've been, lets focus on where we are going!!  Ummm... lets give an overview of  our summer

For me summer kicks off with the start of my birthday. Jon got me the comforter set I had been drooling over since February  , oh how he makes a girl swoon!







We celebrated later with The in laws at Ruby's which will always hold sentimental value since Jon proposed to me near one.
 When we got home this is how my presents are wrapped because Jon knows I would have been mad at him if he spent money on such a silly thing as wrapping paper....





 For a special "date night" "birthday bash" Jon took me to Walt's Warf in seal beach where the have the very best scallops!
 How lucky am I to call this tall blonde and handsome guy mine!!!
  





We went to another one of our favorite places, Terrana Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes we love to walk the grounds and eventually find the  trail and enjoy the beauty!







The Scottish Festival
We went to the Sottish Festival for the first time this year, I was VERY inspired to show off my love of disney's movie Brave.


I couldn't get over this baby... I stalked them so I could ask to get this picture....maybe just a hint of baby fever, but come on! a red head baby in a kilt with all the bells and whistles!!

Do you know what haggis is???its sheep innards  packed and fermented inside a sheep's stomach and people eat this stuff on toast! Jon and I have only seen it on Food Network and were excited and grossed out to see it in person.



We had a great time with family!!




          we had family dinner...















Cororna Del Mar with my girls!! love these two! Genna and Caitlyn you guys are near and dear to my heart...

                                            Is it ariel???no... not even for a sec????



what up party people???

                                                         a walk down the pier....



                                                   A trip to Rodger's Garden's in Newport






Then Disneyland with my  cool cousin and his family!!




                                              These are some of our favorite people!!!




Best Princess experience ever!!!!



 Our Father's Day Gift for Jon's Dad








Jon's new job throws a open house on what had to be the hottest day of the summer

                                        This was the first time I got to see where Jon worked


                    Jon's race car.... the nova and one of his buddy's Trucks from Phillips and Co, Rob


                               The Phillips and co mascot with his proud momma, Brandy

                                                   They sure love there only son!!!lol it's so hot the camera is foggy!
                                                                     The "den"


 and that my friends is the end of part one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment